|Accuracy:||More Than 99%|
|OEM Time:||15-35 Days|
|Shelf Time:||24-36 Month|
Available| Customized Request
LH Ovulation test
|Product name||LH Ovulation test|
|Accuracy||more than 99%|
|Shelf time||24-36 month|
|OEM time||15-35 days|
|Format||Strip /Cassette /Midstream|
|Usage||Read results within 10-15 minutes|
How to do the test
1. When you are ready to start the test, open the foil pouch by tearing along the notch. Take the test from the pouch and remove the cap to expose the absorbent sampler. You can place the cap at the end of the test as handler.
2. With the test pointing downwards, hold the absorbent sampler in your urine stream for 2-3 seconds (please do not stream pass the arrow end and not to splash the show window). Then you may replace the cap.
3. Hold the test for a few seconds or lay the test flat. When you see the urine pass the show window and red line appear, the test is complete and has worked correctly.
4. Read result at 10 minutes but no longer than 15 minutes.
How to read the results
Read the result at10 minutes but no longer than 15 minutes.A red line appears in the right sector of the result window. That is the control line, which indicates the test works properly.
* Negative: Only one red line appears in the control line or the test line is lighter than the control line. That means LH concentration is lower than detect limits and ovulation will not occur during the next 40 hours.
* Positive: If two red lines are visible and the test line is equal to or darker than the control line, it means that you will probably ovulate in the next 24-40 hours. If you want to be pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 36 hours.
* Invalid: A total absence of color in both lines indicates that the result is invalid. Repeat test with a new test midstream by following the steps carefully.